[Listen in iTunes] [Listen in Spotify] [Listen on Stitcher]
In this episode, we cover:
- Behavioral Economics
- Imposter syndrome
- Dealing with procrastination
- Getting over a fear of public speaking
- Discovering your source of conviction
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Microsoft Word
- Difficult Conversations by Douglas Stone, Bruce Patton and Sheila Heen
- Apple Music
- Reach by Andy Molinsky
- Andy Molinsky Official Website
Enjoy this episode?
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes or Stitcher and write a brief review. That would really help get the word out and raise the visibility of the Creative Life show.