Maximizing Creativity in Business
- Inspiring Keynote Speaker
- Unlock Creative Potential
- Increase Productivity
- Accelerate Innovation
- Build A Creative Culture
- Adapt To Change
“Phenomenal. He gives you a process to map out your creativity and gets your creative juices flowing.”
-Chad Root, CEO, Spearhead Marketing
Business is changing at the speed of light. Exponential technologies like artificial intelligence and robotics are creating new disruptive business models almost overnight. In this age of disruption there is ONE distinctively human competitive advantage that you and your team must leverage…. your Creativity.
LEADERSHIP – 60% of Global CEO’s polled by IBM cited ‘Creativity’ as THE most important leadership quality in business today.
CHANGE – 47% of jobs are at risk from automation, mostly those roles that don’t require creativity.
SKILLS – The World Economic Forum says that ‘Creativity’ will be the third most important job skill required by 2020.
CULTURE – Only 39% of people in the today’s workforce consider themselves to be creative!
“James Taylor was a fantastic keynote speaker. His presentation was an insightful and entertaining closing keynote for the event audience. James also hosted a small group presentation for the G3 Company Sales Meeting earlier in the year that was also great. If you are looking for a speaker to inspire your employees to “reclaim their creativity” look no further than James Taylor.”
Kristi Kawana, Events & Marketing Director, G3 Communications
James Taylor’s mission in life is to unlock the creative potential in people and teams.
He holds an MBA with a focus on international business and is a Fellow of the RSA (previous fellows include Benjamin Franklin and Nelson Mandela).
As an international keynote speaker and expert on business creativity he is passionate about delivering experiences on stage which inspire, educate and entertain audiences. He has spoken at global conferences including the National Speakers Association conference and is the host of the world’s largest online summit for professional speakers.
MOST POPULAR KEYNOTE:
SUPERCREATIVITY™: AUGMENTING HUMAN CREATIVITY IN THE AGE OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
Topic: Creativity/Innovation/Change/Artificial Intelligence
Perfect for: Global Conferences, Client-Facing Events, Corporate Meetings, Associations
Business is changing at the speed of light. Today exponential technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning are creating new disruptive business models almost overnight. In this new world, one where McKinsey & Co predict that 45 percent of jobs will be automated in the next 20 years, there is one distinctly human competitive advantage you and your people must leverage – your creativity. In this tailored, entertaining and highly visual one-of-a-kind keynote, James Taylor takes the audience on a journey to discover the backstage secrets of the world’s most creative individuals and innovative organizations. Your audience will learn:
- What disruptive technologies such as artificial intelligence mean for you, your team and your industry.
- Which job roles in your industry are most at risk from automation.
- Why China’s richest man believes ‘creativity’ is the most important skill you need to develop to survive and thrive in the age of disruption.
- The simple five step process for developing creative thinking skills.
- How to lead innovative teams and foster a creative culture to increase innovation ROI.
- How to use the new science of ‘Augmented Creativity’ to generate, evaluate, develop and implement more ideas, more quickly.
‘UNLOCK YOUR CREATIVITY’ WORKSHOP - HALF DAY
Best for: Marketing Teams, Sales Teams, Executive Teams, Associations, Business Owners
- Understand the five step process for developing your creativity
- Discover techniques for coming with innovative ideas
- Learn creative thinking skills to better evaluate new ideas
- Lead your team to unlock their creative potential
- Build a more innovative and creative culture at work