San Francisco based creativity speaker, trainer, coach and author, Austin Hill Shaw talks about participating in a 10-day meditation retreat and how it changed him as a writer. Austin also shares his love of rock climbing and how he became a Batik artist.
“Creativity and life are completely synonymous. Creativity is not just ONE aspect of being a human being, but IS the aspect of being a human being.” – Austin Hill Shaw
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
Austin Hill Shaw Show Notes:
- Austin on getting stuck on his creative ideas
- Austin’s goal when presenting to audiences
- Austin talks about his company 3 Lights Design
- Austin on revealed teachings and on how to get unstuck
- Those times when Austin experiences flow in his life
- Final Cut Pro
- Paper and Clipboard
- Pilot Pen (V5 Extra Precise)