Chris Brogan provides strategy and skills for the modern business. He is CEO of Owner Media Group, a sought after keynote speaker, and the New York Times bestselling author of nine books. His latest is Find Your Writing Voice where he teaches how to distill your unique writing voice for any of your projects, from sending an email to blogging to writing your own book. Chris is also a much-in-demand keynote speaker and has spoken for or consulted with some of the biggest brands in the world including Disney, Coke, Google, GM and Microsoft.
In this episode, we cover:
- 2:05 – Trust Agents
- 5:44 – Becoming a keynote speaker
- 6:25 – Being an introvert and a speaker
- 11:03 – The trusted advisor
- 21:48 – Books as souvenirs
- 24:50 – Hide the broccoli in the cake
- 25:26 – Business Stripped Bare by Richard Branson
- 25:58 – Are you a pirate ship or a freighter?
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- The Red Thread by Tamsen Webster
- Tools: Speare.com, Ecamm Live, Amazon Echo
- Books: Enders Game by Orson Scott Card
- Album: Toxicity by System Of A Down