I recently surveyed my readers and viewers asking them what was holding them back from living a creative life (a.k.a creative excuses). Here is a list of some of the responses:
- Afraid I’ll be rejected or criticised
- Somebody has already done it, and better
- There is no market for my creative ideas
- I can’t make a living from my creative work
- It will be a waste of time and money
- I’m too old (or too young)
- I’m a one-hit wonder (or a no-hit wonder)
Once you begin to really question the basis of the fears that are holding you back you’ll find that most are unfounded.
Watch the Video
Please leave a comment below and tell me what you think.