[Listen in iTunes] [Listen in Spotify] [Listen on Stitcher]
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Inspiration from Walt Disney
- Creative Leadership
- Fail-Proofing Your Idea
- The Two Questions You Should Ask
- Is There Someone Else That Is Doing It?
- Are They Making Money?
- Different or Better
- Tesla vs Dodge
- Not Getting Stuck On The Idea
- Tony Robbins and Future Pacing
- Andy Warhol
- The Coaching Habit by Michael Bungay Stanier
- Delivering The Promise
- 4.45am Routine
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Google Docs
- Calmly Writer
- Beyond Violence by Jiddu Kinshnamurti
- The Grateful Dead
- Rich20Something Website
Enjoy this episode?
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes or Stitcher and write a brief review. That would really help get the word out and raise the visibility of the Creative Life show.