- 2:10 – Why you should care about networking
- 4:20 – Network science
- 5:55 – Adam Rifkin – The “World’s Best Networker”
- 7:08 – Adam Grant
- 8:53 – Peter Thiel (Zero to One)
- 13:19 – Which type of networks provide you with new ideas and opportunities?
- 24:11 – Creative Clusters
- 25:56 – What influence does our network have on our health and wellbeing?
- 29:00 – Your friend of a friend is your future.
– Being T-Shaped
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Friend of a Friend . . .: Understanding the Hidden Networks That Can Transform Your Life and Your Career by David Burkus
- Never Eat Alone, Expanded and Updated: And Other Secrets to Success, One Relationship at a Time by Keith Ferrazzi
- The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat by Oliver Sacks
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes or Stitcher and write a brief review. That would really help get the word out and raise the visibility of the Creative Life show.