How To Unlock Success
James Taylor interviews Robert Glazer and they talk about how to unlock success.
- 1:56 – Friday Forward
- 4:05 – How to define your corporate culture
- 5:56 – The phases of leadership development
- 10:09 – What is capacity building?
- 12:01 – Making down payments on your goals
- 13:27 – Knowing your core values
- 15:07 – Principles vs Rules
- 15:51 – Process goals vs outcome goals
- 17:50 – BUILD
- 19:41 – Writing the book you need to read
- 23:22 – Value heirarchy
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Tools: The Whole Life Dashboard
- Album: Joshua Tree by U2
- Book: Mistakes Were Made (But Not By Me) by Carol Tavris and Elliot Aronson
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes or Stitcher and write a brief review. That would really help get the word out and raise the visibility of the Creative Life show.