Nikki Elledge Brown is known as The Communication Stylist®, helping entrepreneurs communicate with clarity and confidence through her flagship program, A Course About Copy®. She is also a proud military spouse, mom, former park ranger and college professor who shares stories, tips, and inspiration on life, business, and all things communication with her fans.
In this episode of The Creative Life Podcast, Nikki defines what a communication stylist is. She also talks about how she started to help entrepreneurs to be effective communicators.
“Trust your gut.”
– Nikki Elledge Brown
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
Nikki Elledge Brown The Communication Stylist® Show Notes:
- What is copywriting (4:08)
- Beginning of the course (7:42)
- Perfectionism (8:45)
- Focus as her biggest weakness (9:58)
- Beyond the site (15:46)
- Nikki’s first webinar (17:02)
- Bonus addiction (22:30)
- Launch managers (24:48)
- Message, Messenger, Moment (30:00)