People often ask me what I’m doing now. Each time I would tell them, describing where I’m at, what I’m focused on, and what I’m not.
So inspired by Derek Sivers I added a /now page. Here is what I am doing now.
I spend all my time on these things (in order of time spent):
- Working on my new keynote on creativity.
- Writing a book proposal for my next book.
- Recording episodes of this creativity podcast and this creativity TV show.
- Launching a series of new online creativity and innovation programs at C.SCHOOL.
- Producing and hosting these creative retreats in San Francisco, New York, London, and Far East.
- Trying to move more and be healthier using this wearable tech.
- Mindfulness practice based upon this tradition and using this app.
- Spending too much time in Scotland and not enough in Italy.
I also answer emails from strangers, so feel free to email me.
If my activities or priorities change, I’ll update this page. Last update was April 2017.