Tony Saldanha is president of Transformant, a consulting firm specializing in assisting organizations through digital transformations. During his twenty-seven-year career at Procter & Gamble, he ran both operations and digital transformation for P&G’s famed global business services and IT organization in every region of the world, ending up as Vice President of Global Business services, next Generation services. He is an advisor to boards and CEOs on digital transformation, a sought-after speaker, and a globally awarded industry thought leader. His new book is called Why Digital Transformations Fail: The Surprising Disciplines of How to Take Off and Stay Ahead.
- 1:57 – The rise of digital transformation
- 4:05 – Singapore’s digital transformation
- 9:09 – Honeywell and Tridium
- 9:54 – Why 70% of digital transformation projects fail?
- 10:23 – Goal setting
- 11:46 – Execution methodology
- 12:41 – India’s space programme
- 13:39 – Brexit
- 14:22 – The ergonomics of digital transformation
- 15:03 – The board room of a fourth industrial revolution company
- 16:41 – Digital transformation skills
- 18:59 – Human + Machine
- 21:29 – Visa University
- 23:17 – Five stage
- 25:28 – 10x Disruption
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Book: The Driver In The Driverless Car, The Checklist Manifesto
- Album: Tracker by Mark Knopfler
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes or Stitcher and write a brief review. That would really help get the word out and raise the visibility of the Creative Life show.