What is the Creative Bug?
In Episode 16 of The Creative Life I talk about that stage in your life where you begin to reassess your life’s purpose. That point in your life where you pick up that guitar again, where you start to make those first tentative paint marks on a canvas, where as an aspiring writer you enroll on a creative writing course.
Watch the Video
In this episode you’ll discover:
- What is the creative bug?
- Reassessing your life’s purpose
- Getting back to creativity
- Hugh MacLeod’s crayons story
- Maslow’s hierarchy of needs
- Your innate creativity
Please leave a comment below and tell me what you think.