- 2:06 – Innovation in big companies
- 5:06 – Innovation like a muscle. Large companies have weak muscles and need a workout.
- 6:35 – Innovation culture – Psychological safety but brutally candid (flyting)
- 6:51 – Amy Edmondson
- 11:59 – Ed Catmull
- 13:33 – Innovation system – The power of synthesizers
- 16:22 – AI as boundary crossers
- 21:57 – Innovation strategy – Disruptive, Routine, Architectural, Radical
- 24:47 – Neopolitan pizzas
- 25:02 – Does everything need to be innovative
Resources mentioned in this episode:
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes or Stitcher and write a brief review. That would really help get the word out and raise the visibility of the Creative Life show.