Author, artist, humanitarian, military wife, mother, photographer and instructor, Jessica Lark talks about creative courage and boudoir photography. Jessica also tells us about her current project called ” The Reliquarian “.
“Fear is the death of creativity, joy, and passion… fear keeps us from our purpose. Eradicate fear and you will conquer the world.”
– Jessica Lark
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
- The one word Jessica responds with when asked about her profession (2:00)
- The idea behind Jessica’s blog post about the idea of “It’s Okay To Be A Beginner”.
- How Jessica started learning her craft (6:58)
- Jessica’s learning journey, ideas and creative process (10:36)
- Insights or lightbulb moments (22:46)
- Jessica’s advice to aspiring photographers and writers (28:35)
- Jessica’s current projects (34:00)
- Personal habit or daily ritual (43:15)