[Listen in iTunes] [Listen in Spotify] [Listen on Stitcher]
In this episode, we cover:
- Going from the back of the room to on the stage
- Why mastery is boring
- Voice training for speakers
- Why you should only talk about what you care about
- Common truths
- Charlie Munger – Poor Charlie’s Almanac
- Getting out of debt
- Creating great speaker reels
- How to build a speaking business – 30 books
- Why you should educate, entertain and inspire your audience
- Your story and your sound
- Hiring comedy writers
- Working with speaker bureaus
- Being so good they can’t ignore you
- Don’t be a jerk!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
- My Way by Frank Sinatra
- Vinh Giang on Facebook
Enjoy this episode?
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes or Stitcher and write a brief review. That would really help get the word out and raise the visibility of the Creative Life show.