In today’s episode of The Creative Life Podcast I meet with London based concert violinist, wine aficionado and snowboarder, Yi-Jia (E Ja How) Susanne Hou who talks about the importance of creative commitment. Susanne also describes how she balances life despite a very busy touring schedule and why she is fascinated with wine and physics.
“No matter what you do, if it doesn’t feel right, you can’t do it well.” – Yi-Jia Susanne Hou
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
Yi-Jia Susanne Hou ‘Creative Commitment’ Show Notes:
- Balancing being an artist and making choices
- Committing to practising at age 4
- Daily habits, the importance of fitness and posture
- Chocolate obsession, food, wine and links with music
- The Red Violin
- Taking the right opportunities
- Taking on roles within the music