Los Angeles based film composer, Rolf Kent talks about about his work writing for movies and TV shows including Up In The Air, Dexter, Sideways and Wedding Crashers. Rolfe shares with us his creative process and a TV and film composer and how his career developed.
“I would try to figure out where my particular art form has a place in the world and who I need to speak about that.” – Rolfe Kent
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
Rolfe Kent Show Notes:
- on the creative process of editing music
- on the creative process of writing music
- on the role of sound designer
- on keeping the director very involved with the process
- on staying inspired for new ideas
- on the story behind the idea of The Zen Effect