Australian creative entrepreneur, James Schramko talks about managing people and building great virtual teams. James shares with us how he gets ideas from conducting live training and creating a product and service based on market needs. James also tells us about his transition from being an employee to being an entrepreneur.
“Own the sweet spot and partner the weak spot.” – James Schramko
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
James Schramko Show Notes:
- on marketing online and increasing his income quickly
- on sticking on the fat part of the bell curve and not trying to get things too early
- on his lightbulb moment
- on the concept of “be everywhere”
- on the idea of “Question everything”
- on delegating the stuff that you’re good at