San Francisco based author, speaker and international expert in personal well-being and transformation, SARK tells us what “Succulent” means to her. She shares with us why she wrote a book at age 10 and did not pick up the pen again until she was 35 years old.
“Facing practical things in a practical manner.”
“Love does not come from a person. Love comes through a person.”
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
SARK Show Notes:
- Writing your 17th book
- On writing again and overcoming struggles she experienced in her family
- On connecting to your Inner wise self
- Being afraid of love
- Co-writing a book for the first time
- Personal habits that contributes to her successes as a creative person and as a writer
- Being ‘Succulent’
- How to be an artist
- The inner wise self
- Handwritten books