The Future Of Jobs
James Taylor interviews Rhonda Scharf and they talk about the future of jobs.
- 2:02 – Writing on planes
- 4:20 – Hiring a creativity coach
- 7:03 – Morning pages
- 7:42 – Creative blocks
- 12:39 – Fourth Industrial Revolution
- 17:02 – The future of jobs with AI
- 19:54 – Trainers, Explainers, and Sustainers
- 22:03 – Strategic thinking and creative thinking
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Book: Clockwork by Michael Michalowicz
- Tools: Trello, Slack
- Album: Best Of You by Bryan Adams
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes or Stitcher and write a brief review. That would really help get the word out and raise the visibility of the Creative Life show.