Alan Iny is the senior specialist for creativity and scenarios at The Boston Consulting Group and has spent his entire working life on the subject of creativity in business. With the Boston Consulting Group since 2003, Alan has trained thousands of people on how to think creatively, and has work with clients across industries worldwide. His latest book, Thinking in New Boxes is now available in 11 languages.
[Listen in iTunes] [Listen in Spotify] [Listen on Stitcher]
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The importance of doubt in creativity
- Boston Consulting Group (BCG) and innovation
- Creativity across different cultures
- Making a step-change
- The intelligence trap
- Creative strategy
- Creative facilitator
- Creativity Consultant role models (Edward de Bono)
- Brainstorming questions not answers
- Thinking creatively about the future
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Flipchart and Pens
- The Forgotten Half of Change by Luc de Brabandere
- Music by Aaron Copeland
Enjoy this episode?
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes or Stitcher and write a brief review. That would really help get the word out and raise the visibility of the Creative Life show.