[Listen in iTunes] [Listen in Spotify] [Listen on Stitcher]
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why creativity is in our genes
- The three fundamental disciplines for creativity: grab, interrogate, transform.
- Rediscovering your creativity
- Hell Yes or No
- The 10,000 hour rule
- Shadow work
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- iPhone Notes
- Bluetooth Keyboard
- Art and Fear by David Bales and Ted Orland
- Born Standing Up by Steve Martin
- Bob Stromberg’s Creativity Quiz
- The Wide Eyed Creative Podcast
Enjoy this episode?
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes or Stitcher and write a brief review. That would really help get the word out and raise the visibility of the Creative Life show.