- 2:43 – What is Steampunk?
- 4:33 – Creating imaginary worlds
- 12:42 – How to fund your book using Kickstarter
- 13:22 – Validating your market
- 13:42 – Kickstarter rewards
- 15:05 – Your ideal reader
- 19:48 – The slush pile
- 23:14 – Self-publishing vs independent publishing
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Tools: Scrivener, Slimwiki, Mailchimp, KingSumo
- Book: How To Write A Damn Good Novel by James Frey
- Album: The Vice Quadrant by Steam Powered Giraffe
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes or Stitcher and write a brief review. That would really help get the word out and raise the visibility of the Creative Life show.