In this episode of The Creative Life TV Show I talk about how brainwriting can be a great way to generate new ideas from your team. Based on the 6-3-5 brainstorming technique developed in the late 60’s it works especially well for introverts.
Watch the Video
‘Brainwriting’ Show Notes:
- 6-3-5 Technique
- 6 Participants + Moderator
- Define the problem to be solved
- Each writes 3 ideas in 5 minutes
- Pass to person on right
- 6 rounds
- 108 ideas in 30 minutes
- Assures active participation, especially from introverts
- Avoids people dominating the brainstorming session
Please leave a comment below and tell me what you think.