In this episode of The Creative Life Podcast I talk with Erik Wahl, a graffiti artist, creativity speaker, entrepreneur, and author of the bestselling book UNthink. Erik is a believer that creativity is not just the reserve of a chosen few; the poets, the painters, the writers. He believes that creativity is in all of us and we simply need to rediscover the keys that will unlock this creative potential.
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
Erik Wahl’s ‘Creativity Speaker’ Show Notes:
- On giving 100 creativity talks a year
- Linear Thinking
- Creativity, ego and identity
- Mindful creativity
- Success to significance
- Graffiti art
- Book as a business card
- Painting live on stage
- Keynote speakers to kick-off conference
- Katy Perry show
- Crafting your keynote
- EDM ‘The Drop’
- Steve Martin
- Idea File
- How to access your creativity
- Bio-hacking and creativity-hacking
- Drugs and creativity
- Fasting and creativity
- Ego is the enemy of creativity