In this episode of The Creative Life Podcast I talk with Fredrik Haren, a Singapore based author and creativity speaker for global conferences. As an in-demand speaker on all things creativity and innovation he has delivered over 2000 presentations, lectures and workshops in over 60 countries on 6 continents. These talks have inspired hundreds of thousands of business people to become more creative and to look at the world in a new way. He is the author of nine books, including ‘The Idea Book’, which was included in the ‘100 Best Business Books of All Time’. Fredrik is also the founder of Ideas Islands – an island in Sweden where creative people can stay for free to work on their ideas.
“Say what you believe and believe what you say.” – Fredrik Haren
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
Fredrik Haren’s ‘Creativity Speaker’ Show Notes:
- Summer in Sweden (2:00)
- Creative places (3:15)
- Internet marketing (4:45)
- Creativity vs Business Creativity (6:20)
- Creativity in banking (8:55)
- Creativity in Asia (12:52)
- Creativity in the developing world (14:50)
- Creative confidence (15:30)
- World Economic Forum
- Being present (19:28)
- Seminal moments (36:20)
- Being authentic (40:40)