How Fearless Innovation Helps Leaders Adapt To Change
In this episode, we cover:
How To Be A Fearless Leader
- 3:23 – Hitting the Wall Street Journal bestseller list
- 6:34 – Innovation vs disruption
- 7:40 – What is innovation?
- 8:31 – What is the difference between creativity versus innovation?
- 8:52 – Innovation is pragmatic
- 9:15 – Innovation is about execution
- 10:02 – From idea to execution
- 12:08 – Customer validation
- 14:51 – What is the link between innovation and leadership?
- 15:13 – The role of HR in leadership
- 15:56 – Innovation is not a job title
- 17:22 – What is co-innovation?
- 18:16 – How to measure innovation?
- 20:29 – What metric are you trying to move?
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Tools: Pen and paper
- Book: Digital Minimalism by Cal Newport
- Album: Pink Floyd
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes or Stitcher and write a brief review. That would really help get the word out and raise the visibility of the Creative Life show.