The Power Of Great Storytelling
James Taylor interviews Conor Brady and they talked about the power of great storytelling.
- 2:44 – Starting in music album cover design
- 7:05 – Finding the narrative
- 9:17 – United Nations Mine Action Service (UNMAS) experience
- 11:14 – Using creativity to help rid the world of landmines
- 12:06 – Marcos Grob
- 16:01 – Visa InSite
- 18:38 – What does the intranet of the future look like?
- 20:55 – Using curiosity to solve problems at scale
- 22:49 – Ray Dalio
- 23:18 – Brutal transparency
- 24:00 – Opening the design process up to users
- 24:27 – Citibank watch app
- 25:23 – Inviting users into the office
- 27:01 – Monzo
- 30:03 – Professor Tanzeem Choudhury
- 31:28 – The Ford car colour story
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Tools: Sketch
- Book: The Do Series – thedobook.co
- Album: Bright Lights by Interpol
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes or Stitcher and write a brief review. That would really help get the word out and raise the visibility of the Creative Life show.