The World’s First Physical NFT Store in Dubai with James Taylor
Hey there, James Taylor here keynote speaker on creativity, innovation, and future trends speaking to you from Dubai
- Welcome to the podcast, today we’re joined by James Taylor, a keynote speaker on creativity, innovation, and future trends.
- James is currently in Dubai, known as the city of the future and a place where he often comes to get ideas and see new trends.
- James has been invited to speak at Kempinski Hotels, Europe’s oldest luxury hotel group, about the future, innovation, and creativity and what things like the Metaverse could mean for their industry.
Segment 1: NFTs and Phygital Retail
- During his stay in Dubai, James visited ftNFT, the world’s first physical store selling NFTs (non-fungible tokens).
- NFTs are often thought of as digital assets, but now physical stores are selling these digital assets, which is known as phygital retail.
- James will be speaking in Milan next week about NFTs and the automotive industry, and the tire and engineering industry.
Segment 2: The Metaverse and the Future of Events
- James will be filming his speaking event in Milan in a green screen room with a full studio crew and the whole thing will be produced in the Metaverse.
- He will be speaking to himself in a room pre-recorded and then the whole thing will be shown in the Metaverse, building a virtual environment and virtual stage.
- James encourages his viewers to subscribe to his videos on YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, or his website, JamesTaylor.me, to get the latest videos.
Segment 3: ftNFT Store
- James recommends visiting the ftNFT store when in Dubai and encourages his audience to buy an NFT while they’re there.
Hey, it’s James Taylor keynote speaker on creativity, innovation, and future trends today I am in Dubai, that city of the future. It’s always great coming here because you get a glimpse of the future. Things that happen here happen in other cities six months to a year later. I often come here to get ideas and see the new trends. For example, they even have a museum called the Museum of the Future.
I’ve been giving a keynote for Kempinski Hotels, Europe’s oldest luxury hotel group with around 80 locations worldwide. I’ve spoken at conferences in Bangkok and Jordan and love staying at Kempinski hotels. The senior leadership at the Kempinski Mall of the Emirates in Dubai asked me to talk about the future, innovation, creativity, and what the Metaverse could mean for their industry.
While I’ve been here, I took the opportunity to check out ftNFT, the world’s first physical store selling NFTs (non-fungible tokens). If you don’t know what NFTs are, check out my website, JamesTaylor.me, for keynotes on that topic. It’s interesting because NFTs are usually considered digital assets, but now there are physical stores selling them. Phygital retail is starting to happen.
Next week, I’m flying to Milan to speak about NFTs and their impact on the automotive and tire engineering industries. The event will be filmed in a green screen room with a full studio crew and produced in the Metaverse, so I’ll be speaking to a pre-recorded version of myself.
If you’re not already subscribed to my videos, make sure to do so on YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, or my website JamesTaylor.me to get the latest updates. I’ll be showing you a bit about Dubai and the ftNFT store, so make sure to check it out next time you’re in Dubai, and maybe even buy an NFT. Take care!
Sustainability Keynote Speaker
Metaverse Keynote Speaker