New York times bestselling author and modern-day explorer, Chris Guillebeau talks about his latest book ‘Born for This’ and how to find the work you were meant to do. In this episode of The Creative Life Podcast, Chris discusses the Silicon Valley model of entrepreneurship and also shares with us the differences between hard work versus risky work.
“If I didn’t attempt it, I will always regret it.” – Chris Guillebeau
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
Chris Guillebeau Show Notes:
- Tech Startups vs Lifestyle Businesses
- On Writing, Book Tours, Speaking and Being an Introvert
- His creative process on the different types of creative works
- On being an independent creative
- The importance of working conditions
- The story behind the Apartment in the Sky
- Rolf Potts and vagabonding
- How to market your book